The simplicity of the BecoWallform system for Self Build has always held appeal, both in principle and in practice
Unrestricted by the years of the dogma related to traditional building rationale, the pragmatic Self-builder can easily appreciate the basic principles of ICF construction:
- Robust and durable materials
- Flexibility and freedom in architectural design
- Practical and quick building method
- Better performance standards
- The best levels of energy efficiency – elimination of heating bills
- High levels of personal comfort
- The potential to undertake the Wallform construction, given the training and support provided.
As future residents of the finished project, Self-builders are able to specify the style and standards they want to enjoy. The significant benefits of reducing maintenance costs and eliminating heating bills are an added bonus!
Recent Case Studies
See more Case Studies…